Aircalin facts for kids
Aircalin is New Caledonia's largest airline, having a network of flights all over Oceania. It began in September 1983 as Air Calédonie International, an international airline to complement New Caledonia's domestic airline, Air Calédonie.
Aircalin has flights all over Oceania, however, no flights to mainland France. Below are the following destinations that they serve.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport
- Brisbane Airport
- Nadi International Airport
- Faa'a International Airport, Papeete
- La Tontouta International Airport (hub)
- Bauerfield International Airport, Port Vila
Wallis and Futuna
- Hihifo Airport, Wallis
- Pointe Vele Airport, Vele
Images for kids
Air Calédonie International's first Boeing 737-300, as seen in 1989.
Aircalin Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.