Atanu Raychaudhuri facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
|Occupation||Advocate, Film Producer, Film Presenter|
Atanu Raychaudhuri is also perhaps the only senior advocate in the High Court at Calcutta, who has forayed into film production with such success. He is known for his systematic and corporate approach and for bringing in the disciplined and qualitative work culture in his works. Atanu Raychaudhuri is an Indian Bengali motion picture presenter and producer based in Kolkata West Bengal. He is mostly experienced for his works in being in existence at the time Bengali motion picture house and for selecting to give help to films with uncommon story lines taken out of every-day to do with man living. His movies have been not only having general approval among motion picture goers of all long time, but have also earned him several special rewards, awards and between nations being talked-about. Atanu Raychaudhuri is also perhaps the only higher (in position) Advocate in the High Court at Calcutta, who has forayed into motion picture producing with such good outcome. He is experienced for his ordered and united, as a body way in and for coming with in the trained and qualitative work society development in his works.
Early Life & Background:
Raychaudhuri wanted to go after the Law as his first business, trade and was minded to get to be a with a good outcome law expert. But he also had a great strong feelings for motion pictures, both Bengali and earth motion picture house from his early time of being young.
Early in living, Atanu Raychaudhuri became an Advocate in the High Court of Kolkata which is the highest body of Judiciary in the state of West Bengal and holds very great importance in the lawful way taken by electric current. He brought cutting edge lawful answers to his client's table and after several years of law experience, he put up his own Solicitor business in the High Court at Calcutta. With years of experience, Raychaudhuri and his group became with a good outcome in Arbitration which can be loosely formed as the process of adjudical to get answer to any argument or Dispute between people or organizations. Arbitration helps the quick and working well living place outside of the Court. Arbitration by an experienced Advocate and his group provides a quicker answer to all had a part in parties and is often taken into account as to be the best way to get answer to disputes whenever possible.
The Jurisdiction of Civil Law, on the other hand is a body of rules that outline private rights and Remedies. It is given the right to with ruling disputes between individuals in matters of property, contracts and family and is totally different from the Criminal and public law. Raychaudhuri and his group also amounts with Civil matters and has made a mark for themselves in this field too.
Raychaudhuris business also gives out with of general laws of government Law and provides services for clients if related to this law. of general laws of government Law is that part of the country law that makes certain, clear the part, structure and powers of different things within a nation. This one example part of law gives out with the statements in law made order on a bank in our general laws of government including Executive, lawmaking body and Judiciary and only a Solicitor business which has in distance down knowledge and expert knowledge of such laws can be of great quality support to its clients.
Foray into Films
In all his years as a having much to do united, as a body law expert, Raychaudhuris love for the Silver netting and to be a part of it remained unfazed. He forayed into films when the Bengali motion picture industry was past its Golden time and was half heartedly putting liquid in violent motion out one after another of a certain sort over-the-top get even old stories of great doings, family serious plays or common person at 13 to 19 love stories which did not Appeal to the polished power of delicate feelings of the well-schooled, having high development upper middle part Bengali public.
Raychaudhuri’s first rub with the cine industry started with “film presentation” – a well thought out and organized approach to present a film professionally to its target audience so that it is equally liked by the critics and the masses. He had the foresight in choosing projects with fresh, contemporary and relatable story lines, believable and well etched out characters representing the current society and its day to day happenings at large. He knew that his target audience would find his new genre of movies pleasantly refreshing and would be drawn to theaters all over again – which meant that the movies Raychaudhuri presented set the cash registers rolling and became financially successful.
Raychaudhuri relied on his capacity of corporate management to present some of the best Bengali movies of recent times like Muktodhara, Alik Sukh, Ramdhanu, Bela Seshe, Praktan, Posto, Projapati Biskut and Haami – all of them now having become cult films for the Bengali audience. All his films always believe in humanity and kindness till the last moment in time, not willing to give up hope, deepening the belief that all the good things in life are not lost no matter what hardships one faces - and that there is always a silver lining in a dark clouded sky.
Film Production & Creation of Bengal Talkies
Bengal Talkies is another venture that Atanu Raychaudhury has recently started. This is a corporately managed Film Production House that continues to make films that the audiences love. He seems to want to ensure that Bengali film industry is continuously nurtured with his passion and care and that his films are watchable and emotionally relatable to his audiences. SANJHBATI has been the first released film under the banner of Bengal Talkies. The story line is his in tandem with his signature style: simple, real life story with the promise of a future filled with love and hope. The second film of Bengal Talkies, starring Bengali Superstar Dev and veteran actor Paran Bandopadhyay, “Tonic” is due to be released in 2021. The shooting of the third film of the production house : “Khelaghor” starring Dev, Srabanti and Paoli is to start from this year. The film is being co-produced by Dev Entertainment and is expected to be released in Jan 2022.
With the promise of many more beautiful heartwarming stories to tell in the coming days, Raychaudhuri continues the success saga with his passion of creating colorful magic with the reel world, with slices of the real world which makes them all believable at the end.
|Year||Movie||Directed By||Functioned As|
|2012||Muktodhara||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2013||Alik Sukh||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2014||Ramdhanu||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2015||Bela Seshe||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2016||Praktan||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2017||Posto||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2017||Projapati Biskut||Anindya Chatterjee||Presenter|
|2018||Haami||Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy||Presenter|
|2019||SANJHBATI||Leena Gangopadhyay and Saibal Banerjee||Producer|
- Anandalok Award 2012 – Best Film for film Muktodhara
- Zee Cine Award 2016 – Best film Bela Seshe
- International Bengali film awards 2016 NABC – Best film Bela Seshe
- West Bengal Film Journalist Awards 2017 – Most Popular film Praktan
- International Business Film Award 2016 – Highest Grossing Bengali Film Praktan
- Muktodhara was the first Bengali film in a decade to be screened at the Rashtrapati Bhavan for the President of India, Mr. Pranab Mukherjee. He was all praise for the film. Muktodhara was also watched by the governor of West Bengal Sri. M.K Narayan. Muktodhara was accepted by Legal Aid Services of West Bengal as part of their curriculum for Post Graduate Studies in Counseling, 2013 (affiliated to University of Calcutta) and also has been included in the Certificate Course on Legal and Psychological Counseling for Women in Distress. It has been included in the BEd curriculum of Visva-Bharati University. It ran in theatres successfully for 75 days.
- Alik Sukh was premiered at the Marche du Film section in Cannes Film Festival in 2013. It had a pan India release in 2013. It was not only critically acclaimed but also did well commercially. It ran in theatres successfully for 50 days. The director duo received the Filmfare Award (East) 2014 for Best Direction for the film Alik Sukh.
- Ramdhanu achieved both commercial success and critical acclaim. It has been included in the BEd curriculum of Visva-Bharati University.
- Bela Seshe received a tremendous response and Eros International released the film in Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Pune and Bangalore. It became the longest running Bengali film of the last decade. 217 days of Multiplex run and 250 days theatrical run. The film was liked by veteran actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Waheeda Rehman, Asha Parekh.
- Praktan went on become the Highest Grossing Bengali Film of 2016 and received an award at the Indian Business Film Awards 2016 along with films like Kabali, Sultan, Visaranayi etc. Praktan received as many as 8 awards at the West Bengal Film Journalist Awards 2016 including the Most Popular Film, Best Actor (Female), Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female), Best Production Design, Best Music Album among others. The film had as many as 11 nominations at the 2nd Jio Filmfare Awards 2017 (East) and won 5 awards including Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female) and Best Music Album among others.
- Sanjhbati got both commercial success and critical acclaim. Lili Chakrabarty won BEST ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ACTOR ROLE (FEMALE) in 4th Joy Filmfare Awards Bangla 2020
Atanu Raychaudhuri Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.