Brankica Mihajlović facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsBrankica Mihajlović
Mihajlović playing for RC Cannes in March 2013
|Born||13 April 1991
Brčko, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina,
|Height||1.9 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|Spike||302 cm (119 in)|
|Block||290 cm (114 in)|
Brankica Mihajlović (Serbian Cyrillic: Бранкица Михајловић; born 13 April 1991) is a Serbian professional volleyball player. She plays for the Serbia women's national volleyball team where she won a silver medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics. She also competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics and the 2017 Women's European Volleyball Championship. In 2019, she returned to the Turkish club Fenerbahçe after a 3 year break. She is 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in) tall.
Mihajlović won the silver medal at the 2013 Club World Championship playing with Unilever Vôlei.
On 28 November 2014 Hisamitsu Springs announced she was joining the team. With this club, she played the 2015 FIVB Club World Championship.
- 2013 World Grand Prix "Best Outside Spiker"
- 2015 World Cup "Best Outside Spiker"
- 2016 Olympic Games "Best Outside Spiker"
- 2017 Yeltsin Cup "Most Valuable Player"
- 2017 European Championship "Best Outside Spiker"
- 2017-2018 Japanese V.League "Excellent Player"
- 2018-2019 Japanese V.League "Best Outside Hitter"
- 2019 European Championship "Best Outside Spiker"
- 2013 Club World Championship - Runner-up, with Unilever Vôlei
- 2013/14 Brazilian Volleyball Superliga - winner, with Unilever Vôlei
- 2014/15 Turkish Super Cup - winner, with Fenerbahçe Grundig
- 2016/17 Chinese Volleyball League - The third
- 2017/2018 Japanese National Championship - Runner-up, with JT Marvelous
Brankica Mihajlović Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.