Donald Davidson facts for kids
He taught Philosophy at the University of California, Berkeley and also held teaching appointments several other universities such as Stanford University, Rockefeller University, Princeton University, and the University of Chicago.
Here is the list of some of his works in philosophy:
- "Truth and Meaning," Synthese, 17, 1967. (Reprinted in Davidson, 2001b.)
- "Mental Events," in Experience and Theory, Foster and Swanson (eds.). London: Duckworth. 1970. (Reprinted in Davidson, 2001a).
- "Agency," in Agent, Action, and Reason, Binkley, Bronaugh, and Marras (eds.), Toronto: University of Toronto Press. 1971. (Reprinted in Davidson, 2001a.)
- Essays on Actions and Events, 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2001a.
- Inquiries into Truth and Interpretation, 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2001b.
- Problems of Rationality, Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2004.
- Truth, Language, and History: Philosophical Essays, Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2005.
- Truth and Predication. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 2005.
Donald Davidson Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.