Mukhmohit Singh facts for kids
Dr Mukhmohit Singh, MBBS, MD (Community Medicine) is a faculty for training students for PSM subject for various entrance exams across and outside India. To his credit, he has clinical-cum-research experience of working as Medical officer in corporate hospitals, as well as clinical research student for projects in PGIMER, Chandigarh.
His association with Smt. VidyaVati Trust, has been instrumental in providing care and innovations in health care as medical record system update, use of tele-medicine for diagnostics, mobile health units and drug dispensing systems for patient facility has been the real life practical examples for affordable and accessible health care for our country settings.
He also has vast array of field and community experience while working as Epidemiologist for UT Administration, Chandigarh and further as Assistant professor (epidemiology) in the department of community medicine for teaching and training of the under-graduate MBBS students.
Mukhmohit Singh has been awarded with Gold sponsorship award for work on COPD at the prestigious European respiratory society under the young research category. He has also been awarded the certificates for successful completion of Diploma course for advancements and management plans for diabetes in India, for thyroid disorders and Advance Epidemiology programs
He has contributed to research in fields of pulmonary medicine, providing accessible health care, and has various papers published in national and international journals. He is also an active member of various organisations as ERS, RSSDI, IAPSM, IPHA.
Dr. Mukhmohit has been involved with Medical and Nursing Graduate and post graduate education since 2011 and has taught over 10,000+ students with a very high success rate. He is also an international faculty for epidemiology and public health for teaching medical doctors in USA and Canada for Licensing Exams.
- TAFS, Delhi
- Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh
- DAV Sr Secondary School, Chandigarh
- MBBS, Medical University, Pleven
- MD, MM University. Haryana
- Health sciences Dip in Diabetes, Annamalai University,Tamil Nadu
- Junior Resident, GMSH-16, Chandigarh
- Medical Officer, Medicare, Chandigarh
- Medical Officer, Alchemist hospitals, Haryana
- Clinical research associate, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Admin, National Institute of Medical Education (private)
- Epidemiologist, IDSP, Health Department, UT Chandigarh
- Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine
Mukhmohit Singh Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.