Script could mean different types of writing that are carefully put together.
- A writing system, such as an alphabet
- A style of handwriting or calligraphy, such as 'cursive', which means joined-up writing.
- A written document in draft form, that might develop into a final book or performance form
- A script (performing arts): the dialog and instructions for a play, including screenplay (for film), a teleplay (for television), or a choreographic script, (for example, using Benesh Movement Notation)
- The dialogue for a comic book or comic strip
- A medical prescription, particularly as written on paper.
- SCRIPT (AHRC Centre): the Scottish Centre for Research in Intellectual Property and Technologies
- Scrip: any form of money (currency) that is not normal official (legal) currency.
Script Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.