Florin Călinescu facts for kids
Florin Călinescu ( born 29 April 1956, Timișoara, Socialist Republic of Romania) is a Romanian actor, theatre director and television host. From 1996 to 2000, he hosted the popular late-night TV talk show The Issue of the Day. He also starred in Filantropica and is known for his role in the all-time blockbuster Neighbourhood Story (Poveste de cartier), as Davinci Stănescu.
- O vară de neuitat Un été inoubliable (1994)
- Asphalt Tango. French-Romanian film. (1996)
- Anticamera. TV series. (2008)
- "Poveste de cartier". Film. (2008)
- Tanti Florica. TV series. (2012–present)
Mayor of Bucharest
Florin Călinescu Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.