Ajmer Singh Aulakh facts for kids
Ajmer Singh Aulakh (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ: ਅਜਮੇਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਔਲਖ, 19 August 1942 – 15 June 2017) was an Indian playwright and social activist. He was born in Mansa District Punjab. Aulakh won the Sahitya Akademi Award in 2006 for his book Ishaka bājha namāza dā hajja nāhī (Plays).
Aulakh died on 15 June 2017 from stomach cancer in Punjab, India at the age of 74.
- Ik Ramayan hor (One More Ramayana)*Niuṃ-jaṛa
- Satt begaane
- Kehar Singh di maut (Kehar Singh's Death)
- Ishaka bājha namāza dā hajja nāhī
- Bhajian bahin (Broken Arms)
- Ikka sī dariā
- Jhanāṃ de pāṇī
- Aise jana wirale sam̆sāre
Ajmer Singh Aulakh Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.