Alga (disambiguation) facts for kids
An alga (plural algae) is a type of photosynthetic organism.
Alga may also refer to:
- Alga, Burkina Faso
- San Giorgio in Alga, an island of the Venetian lagoon, northern Italy
- Alga District
- Alga, Kazakhstan, a town in the Alga District; one of a number of communities in Kazahstan with this name
- Alga (Korday district)
- Alga, Kadamjay, Kadamjay District, Batken Region
- Alga, Leilek, Leilek District, Batken Region
- Alga, Chuy District, Chuy District, Chuy Region
- Alga, Jalal-Abad
- Alga, Osh, Uzgen District, Osh Region
- AlGa, an aluminium-gallium alloy
- "Alga!", a Crimean Tatar war cry.
Alga (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.