Almighty facts for kids
The Almighty (or "God Almighty") is an Abrahamic term for God.
Almighty may also refer to:
People and organizations
- Almighty Saints, a street gang active in Chicago
- Almighty Voice, a lacrosse player who competed in the 1904 Olympics
- The Almighty (band), a Scottish rock band formed in 1988
- The Almighty (album), a 2000 self-titled album by The Almighty
- "Almighty", a song by Gunna from his 2018 mixtape Drip Season 3
- Almighty Defenders, a German gospel band formed in 2009
- Almighty Records Ltd, a Hi-NRG remix and music producing company based in London, UK
- Almighty (Oh My Goddess!), a character in the manga and anime series Oh My Goddess!
- Almighty dollar, an idiom often used to satirize an obsession for material wealth, or with capitalism in general
In Spanish: Todopoderoso para niños
- Mighty (disambiguation)
- Omnipotence, the quality of having unlimited power and potential
Almighty Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.