Analía Gadé facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Analía Gadé in 1954
María Esther Gorostiza Rodríguez
28 October 1931
|Died||18 May 2019
|Other names||Analia Gade
|Relatives||Carlos Gorostiza (brother)|
María Esther Gorostiza Rodríguez (28 October 1931 – 18 May 2019), better known as Analía Gadé, was an Argentine actress. She appeared in more than 60 movies between 1948 and 2001. She starred in movies such as Emergency Ward (1952), Yesterday Was Spring (1955), Crime on a Summer Morning (1965), Another's Wife (1967) and The King is the Best Mayor (1974). She was born in Córdoba. Her brother was playwright Carlos Gorostiza.
Gadé died on 18 May 2019 of cancer in Madrid. She was 87.
- Emergency Ward (1952)
- La vida por delante (1958)
- La vida alrededor (1959)
- For Men Only (1960)
- The Crossroads (1960)
- You and Me Are Three (1962)
- Las cuatro noches de la luna llena (1963)
- Crime on a Summer Morning (1965)
- Another's Wife (1967)
- Nothing Less Than a Real Man (1972)
- The Doubt (1972)
- The Marriage Revolution (1974)
- The King is the Best Mayor (1974)
Analía Gadé Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.