Antonio Ibáñez de Alba facts for kids
Antonio Ibáñez de Alba (born Chiclana de la Frontera, 1956) is a Spanish engineer, researcher and scientist.
He is known mainly for his project of Artificial Palm Trees in Libya for the creation of microclimates in the deser at the Great Man-Made River. The Libyan government invested in this project nearly one billion dollars for the installation of 50,000 palm trees..
During the summer of 2017 his patent of floating water whitout salt was reflected by worldwide media.
His investigations are quoted in scientific publications as well as in the media.
• Self-heating beverages
• Plastic palm trees in the desert.
• Anti-Drowning System
• Fire detection
• Studies on tides
• Electric vehicles without batteries
• Safety in trains
• Hydro Taco
• Piracy protection
• Technological canvas for sports fields
• Tunnel for trains in desert areas
• Explosives power station
• Transmission of brain waves
• Floating water without salt
• Breast Cancer Screening Capsule
• Underwater highways
Antonio Ibáñez de Alba Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.