Averna (Company) facts for kids
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Number of employees
|400 (November 2017)|
Averna Technologies, or Averna, is a Test Engineering & Quality Solutions company with about 400 employees in 11 offices worldwide (in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Europe and Japan), and corporate headquarters in Montreal, Quebec.
Founded in 1999, Averna offers automated and in-line test systems, vision inspection systems, prototyping and consulting, and precision assembly expertise for clients in the aerospace, automotive, consumer, defense, life sciences, semiconductor, telecom and other industries.
Their product line include broadband solutions, radio frequency (RF) signal testers and generators and record/playback instrumentation, and their expertise encompasses RF and microwave, fiber optics, machine vision/machine learning and mechatronics, as well as instrumentation and control systems.
Averna has earned industry certifications such as ISO, Control Systems Integrators Association (CSIA), and ITAR registration, and is a Platinum Alliance Partner with National Instruments, ThingWorx, Keysight Technologies, Ettus (now National Instruments), M3 Systems, MaxEye Technologies and JOT Automation.
• September 2017: Averna Becomes a PTC Platinum Partner
• May 2017: Averna honored for Highest Number of National Instruments Certified LabVIEW and TestStand Architects and Developers
• March 2016: Averna acquires Test & Measurement Solutions of Europe
• June 2016: Averna acquires Nexjen Systems of Charlotte, NC
• Dec. 2015: Averna’s RP-6100 awarded a “Hot 100 Products of 2015: Test & Measurement” mention by EDN Network
• Oct. 2015: Averna’s DP-1000 DOCSIS Protocol Analyzer awarded 5 Diamonds Innovation (Top Rank) Award by Broadband Technology Report
• April 2015: Tandem Expansion Fund, a Canadian growth-equity investor, acquired a majority interest in Averna
• March 2015: Averna Receives the 2015 Global DOCSIS Cable Networks New Product Innovation Award
• September 2014: Averna acquired the U.S. West Coast based Cal-Bay Systems
• 2014: Averna awarded National Instruments’ Alliance Partner of the Year
• April 2009: Acquisition of U.S. based DAQTron Inc.
• February 2008: Acquisition of Mindready Solutions Inc.
• 1999: Averna is founded, with 3 employees.
Averna (Company) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.