Badge (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: badge.|
A badge is a device or patch which is displayed to indicate a special accomplishment or as a symbol of authority.
Badge may refer to:
- Access badge, credential used to gain entry to an area
- Heraldic badge, a badge to display allegiance to a particular royal figure
- Web badge, a small image used on websites to promote web-standards and other things
- Synonym for a pin-back button in the United Kingdom
- A distinguishing logo or hood ornament on automobiles or trucks, altered by badge engineering
The acronym BADGE refers to:
- Bisphenol A diglycidyl ether, a component of epoxy resin
- Bilan d'aptitude délivré par les grandes écoles, French degree created in 2001 by the Conférence des grandes écoles
- "Badge" (song) by the 1960s rock group Cream
- "Badge" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent episode), 2001 US TV episode
- Stinking badges, a film quote
Badge (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.