Bernadette facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsBernadette
Bernadette is a feminine given name. It is the female version of the masculine name Bernard. Celebrities with the name Bernadette include the actress Bernadette Peters.
People named Bernadette
- St. Bernadette Soubirous (1844–1879), Marian visionary of Lourdes
- Bernadette Bowyer (born 1966), Canadian field hockey player
- Bernadette Lafont (1938–2013), French actress
- Bernadette Sembrano (born 1976), Filipino television reporter, newscaster and host
- Bernadette Szőcs (born 1995), Romanian table tennis player
- Bernadette Rostenkowski, a character on the TV show The Big Bang Theory
- "Bernadette", a 1967 hit recording by the Four Tops
- "Bernadette", a single by IAMX from his 2011 album Volatile Times
Bernadette Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.