Blackmail (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: blackmail.|
Blackmail is the act of threatening to reveal information about a person or group unless a specific demand is met.
Emotional blackmail is a form of psychological manipulation.
Blackmail may also refer to:
- Blackmail (1929 film), a 1929 UK film directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- Blackmailer (1936 film), a 1936 US film directed by Gordon Wiles
- Blackmail (1939 film), a 1939 US film starring Edward G. Robinson
- Blackmail (1947 film), a 1947 film noir
- Blackmailed (1951 film), a 1951 film with James Robertson Justice
- Black Mail (1973 film), a 1973 Hindi film starring Dharmendra
- Black Mail (1985 film), a 1985 Malayalam film
- Black Mail (1991 film), a 1991 US television film starring Susan Blakely
- Blackmail (2005 film), a 2005 Hindi film starring Ajay Devgan
- Blackmail (2015 film), a Bangladeshi film
- Blackmail (band), a German indie rock band
- Blackmail (album), the self-named debut album of the band
- Blackmail (webisodes), a spin-off series of mini-episodes of The Office
- "Blackmail" (Law & Order), a 2010 episode of the long-running NBC legal drama, Law & Order
- "Blackmail", a song by 10cc from the album The Original Soundtrack
Blackmail (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.