Body (disambiguation) facts for kids
Body may mean:
- Body as human or animal body.
- Physical body, an object in physics
- Body (metaphysics), some sort of inert physical matter subject to the whims of volition and in kind to physical law
- Professional body, an organization, usually non-profit, that exists to further a particular profession
- <body></body>, the HTML elements that contains all of the content on the page
- Body (song), a song by Ja Rule off his seventh album The Mirror
- Bodysuit, a leotard-like garment that also has snaps at the crotch
- Coachwork, a motor vehicle which is built around a chassis
- Body, the largest part of an instrument, including solid body guitars and the sound box of many other instruments
Body (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.