Condition facts for kids
Condition or conditions can mean:
- A state of being.
- A disease, such as a heart condition.
- A proposition upon which another proposition depends, such as "if-then" statements. See logical implication.
- To cause a certain response to a stimulus, see conditioning.
- To replace moisture or oils, especially in hair, see conditioner.
- To change climate to an appropriate level, see air conditioning.
- A status effect which is usually negative, see condition (computer gaming).
- A state which is induced in the subject of a psychological experiment, see condition (experimental psychology).
Condition Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.