Content facts for kids
Content can refer to:
- Information and experiences created by individuals, institutions and technology to benefit audiences in contexts that they value.
- Raw content is content in format that is detectable by an observer.
- Subject of the plot, in narrative works.
- Volume generalized to arbitrarily many dimensions in mathematics and physics.
- In education, the curriculum to be learned as opposed to the teaching methods used.
- As an emotion, a form of happiness from being happy with what you have.
Content Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.