Contraband (disambiguation) facts for kids
Contraband refers to goods which are illegal to possess or trade. Contraband may also refer to:
- Contraband (1980 movie), an Italian crime drama directed by Lucio Fulci
- Contraband (2012 movie), an American film
- Contraband (coal mine), items which for safety reasons are not allowed to be taken underground in a coal mine
- Contraband (American Civil War), a status for fugitive slaves behind Union lines in Rebel territory during the American Civil War
- Contraband Bayou, a large bayou in Louisiana, United States
Contraband (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.