Copy facts for kids
Copy means a thing that is made to look like another thing.
- Copying, making a copy, the duplication of information
- Photocopying, a process which makes paper copies of documents and other visual images
- Fax, a telecommunications machine used to transfer copies of documents over the telephone network
- Facsimile, a copy or reproduction that is as true to the original source as possible
- Replica, a copy closely resembling the original concerning its shape and appearance
- Copy (written), commonly used in newsrooms and publications to refer to a writer's written content
Copy Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.