Corpus facts for kids
Corpus (plural corpora) is Latin for body. It can mean:
- Corpus Christi (disambiguation)
- Corpus (linguistics)
- Text corpus, a large set of text, usually organized by topic or by where the text came from
- Speech corpus, a similar large set of audio files/recordings
- Corpus callosum, a structure in the brain
- Habeus corpus, a legal term that stops police from holding a suspect for too long
- Corpus delicti, a legal term meaning "body of the crime."
- Corpus luteum, a hormone gland in mammals
Corpus Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.