Director facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: director.|
A director is someone who is in charge of something. It can mean slightly different things in different places.
- Art director, a position in theatre, movies, television, and related areas
- Board of directors, the people in charge of a company
- Movie director, the person who controls how a movie is made
- Television director, the person who directs different types of television programs.
- Theatre director, the person in charge of deciding how a stage play should be performed.
Director Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.