God Save Our Solomon Islands facts for kids
|National anthem of||Solomon Islands|
"God Save Our Solomon Islands" is the national anthem of the Solomon Islands. It has been the anthem since the country's independence from the United Kingdom in 1978. The lyrics (words) were written by Matila Balekana and her husband Panapasa Balekana, who also composed the music.
- God Save our Solomon Islands from shore to shore
- Blessed all our people and all our lands
- With your protecting hands
- Joy, Peace, Progress and Prosperity
- That men shall brothers be, make nations see
- our Solomon Islands, our Solomon Islands
- Our nation Solomon Islands
- Stands forever more.
God Save Our Solomon Islands Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.