Granule facts for kids
- Granule (solar physics), visible structures in the photosphere of the Sun arising from activity in the Sun's convective zone
- Granule (cell biology), any of several submicroscopic structures, some with explicable origins, others noted only as cell type-specific features of unknown function
- "Azurophil granule", a structure characteristic of the azurophil eukaryotic cell type
- "Chromaffin granule", a structure characteristic of the chromophil eukaryotic cell type
- Martian spherules, spherical granules of material found on the surface of the planet Mars
- A specified particle size of 2–4 millimetres (-1– -2 on the φ scale)
Granule Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.