Information systems facts for kids
There are five things you need to make an information system work:
- People - People that are using these computers to do their jobs.
- Procedures - The things people have to DO to do their jobs.
- Hardware - The actual computers that people use to store facts.
- Software - The instructions on these computer screens that tell you how to enter facts into the computer.
- Data - Facts, facts, and more facts in the computer.
Images for kids
Information systems Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.