Intimacy (disambiguation) facts for kids
Intimacy is a psychological concept describing the sort of contact between people in a relationship.
It can also mean:
- Intimacy (Jody Watley album) - a 1993 album by Jody Watley
- Intimacy (Bruce Roberts album) - a 1995 album of love songs
- Intimacy (Matt Redman album) - a 1998 album by Matt Redman
- Intimacy (album) - a 2008 album by Bloc Party
- Intimacy (novel) - 1998 novel by Hanif Kureishi
- "Intimacy" (short story) - A short story by Raymond Carver
- Intimacy (2001 movie) - 2001 European drama directed by Patrice Chéreau and loosely based on the 1998 novel of the same name.
Intimacy (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.