Limerick Museum and Archives facts for kids
Limerick Museum and Archives (LM&A) was a partnership between two separate and distinct institutions, the Limerick City Museum and the Limerick Archives, which existed from 2013 and 2017. Both are funded by Limerick City and County Council.
The two institutions worked in collaboration with other public and private institutions on a number of projects, exhibitions and publications relating to the history of Limerick city and county.
In May 2017, with the move of Limerick Museum to the old Franciscan Friary in Henry Street, the partnership was ended and the two institutions reverted to working separately.
- 2013 St. Joseph's Hospital Exhibition
- 2014 Retrospective, Limerick City and Limerick County Council
- 2014 Haselbeck Collection
- 2014 From Limerick with Love with Limerick Leader, Shannon Airport, Limerick School of Art and Design
- 2014 Limerick Lace with interactive elements from University of Limerick
- 2015 Stand Up and Fight
Limerick Museum and Archives Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.