Lyric facts for kids
Lyric could mean:
- Lyric poetry is a form of poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view
- Lyric, from the Greek language, a song sung with a lyre
- Lyrics, the composition in verse which is sung to a melody to constitute a song
- Lyric is a classification of the human voice in European classical music. The adjective describes a specific vocal weight and a range at the upper end of the given voice part, e.g. lyric soprano; see voice type
- Lyric Opera House in Baltimore, Maryland, locally referred to as just "the Lyric"
- Lyric FM, a Radio Telefís Éireann radio station
- Lyric (R&B), an R&B girl group briefly signed to J Records from 2002–2003; known for the song, "Young and Sexy".
- Lyric, a single released in June 2003 by the "indie supergroup" Zwan.
- Lyrics, an ESRB content rating advisor
- Lyric, a video vixen
Lyric Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.