Rail facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: rail.|
Rail or rails could mean:
- A guard rail for safety or support
- Handrail on a stairway
- Rallidae, the group of birds called rails
- Rail tracks
- The hot rolled steel profiles used on rail tracks or Tramway tracks
- A third rail can also refer to a rail configuration allowing dual gauge railway.
- Rail transport
- Rail, an American band
- Rail (theater), rail in theatrical lighting
- Power supply rail, a voltage rail. A single voltage provided by a power supply unit.
- R4!L or Rail: English/American disc jockey and producer
- A third rail used to provide electricity to a trains locomotive.
Rail Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.