Steven J. Sibener facts for kids
Steven J. Sibener is a scientist at the University of Chicago who studies surface chemistry, physics, and materials research, as well as thin film polymer dynamics and AFM imaging studies of bacterial cell wall structure.
- Carl William Eisendrath Professor
- Fellow, American Physical Society.
- Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 2006-.
- 1996 Chairman, Division of Chemical Physics, American Physical Society.
- 1992-1993 Visiting Fellow, Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder.
- 1988 Marlow Medal of the Faraday Division of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- 1984-1986 IBM Faculty Development Award.
- 1983-1987 Alfred P. Sloan Fellow.
- 1980 Camille and Henry Dreyfus Young Faculty in Chemistry Award.
Steven J. Sibener Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.