Storage facts for kids
Storage means the act of keeping things and the place where you keep them.
That may be:
- Furniture designed to hold small objects:
- Small, mobile containers designed to hold food or other goods:
- Larger containers typically designed to store special kinds of objects or substances:
- Reservoir (water), an artificial lake
- Storage tank
- Dry cask storage, storing high-level radioactive waste
- Special buildings, or collections of buildings, designed to hold large objects, or a great many objects of a particular type:
- Devices designed to store and release electrical charge or energy:
- Devices designed for information storage and retrieval:
- Collections of stored information:
Storage Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.