Stroke (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stroke.|
Stroke can mean one of the following:
- Stroke, a cerebral accident, when blood supply to a part of the brain is suddenly interrupted
- A sunstroke
- Stroke (Chinese character), in graphics of Chinese characters.
- A single line without any break, see stroke order
- A different name for the typographical character known as slash
- Stroke (engine), a single action of some engines
- stroke (software), a port scanning utility
Stroke (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.