- This page was last modified on 15 April 2021, at 17:34.
Tinkershrimp & Dutch facts for kids
|Tinkershrimp & Dutch|
|Created by||Gregor Stevenson
|Voices of||Darren Evans
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||5|
|Running time||5 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Nickelodeon Productions|
|Original release||15 January– 12 February 2016|
Tinkershrimp & Dutch is a British children's television series created by Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack, which premiered on Nickelodeon UK and Nicktoons UK's on-demand and online services on 15 January 2016.
A langoustine and slow loris (named Tinkershrimp and Dutch, respectively) work as bodyguards for a king.
- Tinkershrimp (voiced by Darren Evans) is a witty Welsh langoustine and one of King Hunnybun's two bodyguards.
- Dutch (voiced by John Boyega) is a loris with the ability to travel back in time.
- King Hunnybun (voiced by Alex Lowe) is the ruler of "New Great Great Britain."
- Ingrid (voiced by Katia Kvinge) is the pilot of King Hunnybun's mobile Double Decker Castle.
- Michael the Fowl (voiced by Sam Riley) is a headless chicken and the primary antagonist of the series.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||5||15 January 2016||12 February 2016|
A single series consisting of five episodes has been announced. The series premiered with the episode "Time to Be Polite" on 15 January 2016 and ended with the episode "Time to Be Cool" on 12 February 2016.
Series 1 (2016)
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|
|1||"Time to Be Polite"||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||15 January 2016|
|Michael the Fowl hatches an evil plan to sabotage the National Politeness Championships, but will he succeed?|
|2||"Time to Get a Job"||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||22 January 2016|
|Michael the Fowl prevents King Hunnybun from getting his King's licence so he needs a new job!|
|3||"Time to Get Fit"||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||29 January 2016|
|King Hunnybun attempts to diet, but he soon gets sabotaged.|
|4||"Time to Get Real"||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||5 February 2016|
|King Hunnybun creates a robotic king because he's too lazy to do his job, but his plan soon backfires.|
|5||"Time to Be Cool"||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||Gregor Stevenson and Chris Stack||12 February 2016|
|King Hunnybun gets invited to the 'Cool Kings Club', but is it all it's cracked up to be?|