Trunk facts for kids
Trunk may be:
- The nose of an elephant.
- Trunk (botany), the main part of a tree.
- Torso, a term for the human body without the head and limbs.
- Trunk (luggage), a large case.
- Trunk (automobile), a compartment on a car used for storage in American English, called a boot in British English.
- Trunk (motorcycle), a case mounted above and behind a motorcycle seat, or the space under the seat
- Trunk (telecommunications) has a number of closely related meanings.
- Trunk (software)
- Trunk build, the section for current development of software using version control
- Trunks like in swimming trunks for details of things commonly referred to in the plural.
- Trunk shot for details of a camera angle.
- Trunk road
- Trunking (auto) for details of the dangerous practice of carrying passengers in the trunk of a car.
- trunkated for shortened
Trunk Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.