28th century facts for kids
|Centuries:||27th century · 28th century · 29th century|
|Decades:||2700s 2710s 2720s 2730s 2740s
2750s 2760s 2770s 2780s 2790s
The 28th century will begin on January 1, 2701 and will end on December 31, 2800.
- c. 2800 BC – 2700 BC: Seated Harp Player, from Keros, Cyclades, is made. It is now at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- 2775 BC – 2650 BC: Second Dynasty wars in Ancient Egypt.
- Around 2773 BC - the 365-day calendar is introduced in Egypt.
- 2750 BC: End of the Early Dynastic I Period, and the beginning of the Early Dynastic II Period in Mesopotamia.
- c. 2750 BC: End of the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture in the region of modern-day Romania, Moldova, and southwestern Ukraine
- c. 2715 BC: Start of the Old Kingdom of Egypt (another possible start date is 2660 BC).
28th century Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.