AY facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: ay.|
AY and variants may refer to:
- Andrew Yang, Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship (2015-2017), 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate and entrepreneur
- A.Y. (musician) (born 1981), a Tanzanian "bongo flava" artist
- Ay, a pharaoh of the 18th Egyptian dynasty
- A.Y, stage name of Ayo Makun, a Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and T.V presenter, actor, writer, director and MC.
- Ayşe Şevval Ay (born 1999), Turkish women's footballer
- Fatma Ay (born 1992), Turkish female handball player
- Merneferre Ay, a pharaoh of the 13th Egyptian dynasty
- Savaş Ay (1954–2013), Turkish journalist
- Yeliz Ay (born 1977), Turkish female racewalker
- Aÿ, former commune of Marne départment
- Ay (river), a river in Russia
- Antarctica (DAFIF 0413 / DIA 65-18 / FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code and obsolete NATO digram AY)
- Armenia (WMO country code AY)
- "Ay" (song), a song by Tarkan
- Academic year, sometimes abbreviated as "AY"
- General Instrument AY-3-8910, a computer sound chip common in the 1980s and often referred to as the "AY chip"
- AY, IATA airline designator for Finnair
- Ay dynasty, a ruling lineage in south India
- Aye (disambiguation)
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
- Eye (disambiguation)
AY Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.