Ain Kaalep facts for kids
Ain Kaalep (4 June 1926 – 9 June 2020) was an Estonian poet, playwright, literary critic and translator.
He was born in Tartu, Estonia. Kaalep was a member of the Congress of Estonia. From 1989 to 2001, Kaalep was the editor-in-chief of the journal Akadeemia. In 2002, he was briefly a professor of Liberal Arts at the University of Tartu.
Kaalep died on 9 June 2020 in Tartu from problems caused by Alzheimer's disease, aged 94.
- Aomaastikud (1962)
- Samarkandi vihik (poetry, 1962)
- Iidamast ja Aadamast ehk Antimantikulaator (play, 1967)
- Järvemaastikud (1968)
- Mäe veri (Totomauna) (play, 1970)
- Klaasmaastikud (1971)
- Paani surm ja teisi luuletusi (1976)
- Peegelmaastikud (I 1976, II 1980)
- Kuldne Aphrodite ja teisi luuletusi (1986)
- Maavallast ja maailmakirjandusest (essays and literary criticism, 1984)
- Minu silmad ja sinu silmad (play, 1965)
- Kolm Lydiat (essays and literary criticism, 1997)
- Haukamaa laulu (1999)
- Jumalatosin (2008)
- Muusad ja maastikud. Luuletusi aastaist 1945–2008 (2008)
Images for kids
Ain Kaalep Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.