And Then It Happened facts for kids
|Language||English, French (Book 1)|
|Genre||Comedy, Humor, Adventure|
|Publisher||Books for Boys, Scholastic Corporation Canada|
|Media type||Book series|
|No. of books||14|
And Then It Happened is a Canadian children's book series by Michael Wade and Laura Wade. The first book was released in 2003. The series has 14 books.
- Gordon: He is the one who usually lands the other boys in trouble.
- Paulo: He is comfortable with using a variety of tools and lives on a farm with his parents.
- Narrator: He is the storyteller of the series. His name is not mentioned in any of the books.
- Mrs. Hoagsbrith: Teacher of the three boys at Danglemore Public School.
- Mr. Evans: Principal of Danglemore Public School.
- Mr. Butterworth: A neighbour of the narrator.
- Mr. Smith: Gordon's dad.
- Uncle Ivan: Gordons uncle
- Aunt Jenifer: Gordon's aunt and Uncle Ivan's wife.
And Then It Happened Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.