Andrew Baum facts for kids
Professor Andrew Baum is an English academic. He is Professor of Practice at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. His research focuses mainly on property finance, development and technology, property funds and international real estate investment.
In 2019, he was awarded the UK PropTech Association Special Achievement Award.
From 1975 to 1985, Baum was a lecturer at the University of Reading. From 1985 to 1987, he served as the Reader at the Centre for Property Valuation and Management at the City University, London. He was appointed to the Chair in Land Management at the Henley Business School, University of Reading from 1989 to 2013 and was appointed Emeritus Professor at the University of Reading in 2013.
From 2009 to 2014, he was Honorary Professor of Real Estate Investment at the University of Cambridge. In 2013, he was appointed as the Visiting Professor of Management Practice at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford in 2013. In June 2018, Baum was appointed as Professor of Practice at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Proptech 3.0: The Future of Real Estate, (Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, 2017)
- Real Estate Investment: A Strategic Approach, Routledge, 2015
- The Income Approach to Property Valuation (with Mackmin, D and Nunnington, N), Elsevier, 2018 seventh edition
- Global Property Investment: Strategies, Structures, Decisions (with Hartzell, D), Wiley Blackwell, 2011
- Property Investment Appraisal (with Crosby, N), Blackwell Publishing, 2008 third edition
- Statutory Valuations (with Sams, G), Elsevier, 2007 fourth edition
- Freeman's Guide to the Property Industry (ed), Freeman Publishing, 2001 second edition
- Property Investment Depreciation and Obsolescence, Routledge, 1992
Andrew Baum Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.