Anna (era) facts for kids
Anna (安和) was a Japanese era (年号, nengō,, lit. "year name") after Kōhō and before Tenroku. This period spanned the years from August 968 through March 970. The reigning emperors were Reizei-tennō (冷泉天皇) and En'yū-tennō (円融天皇).
Events of the Anna era
- 968 (Anna 1, 6th month): Fujiwara no Saneyori (藤原実頼) became Chancellor (kampaku).
- 26 October 968 (Anna 1, 26th day of the 10th month): A child who would become Emperor Kazan is born in the house of the man who would become Emperor Ichijo.
- 969 (Anna 2, 10th month):Fujiwara no Morotada (藤原師尹) died. He was Minister of the Left (sadaijin) in the Imperial court hierarchy.
- 969 (Anna 2, 12th month): The kampaku Saneyori celebrated his 70th birthday.
- 969 (Anna 2): The "Anna Incident" (Anna no hen)
Anna (era) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.