Beefwood facts for kids
- Barringtonia calyptrata, also known as Cornbeefwood.
- Barringtonia racemosa, also known as Cornbeefwood.
- Bischofia javanica
- Floydia praealta (Syn.: Macadamia praealta)
- Grevillea glauca, also known as Beefwood tree.
- Grevillea parallela, also known as Narrow-leaved Beefwood.
- Grevillea striata, also known as Western Beefwood.
- Orites excelsa, also known as White Beefwood.
- Stenocarpus salignus also known as Killarney Beefwood or Scrub Beefwood.
- Stenocarpus sinuatus also known as White Beefwood.
- also Manilkara bidentata and Manilkara spp. from South and Central America and the Caribbean
- and Swartzia panacoco (Syn.: Robinia panacoco), Swartzia tomentosa, Rhizophora mangle
In German also the term „Pferdefleischholz“; Horseflesh wood or „Bulletrie-, Bolletrieholz“ is given to these woods
- Ardisia escallonioides
- Guapira fragrans, Guapira obtusata, Guapira discolor
- Myrsine coriacea (Syn.: Ardisia coriacea)
- Roupala montana, from Middle America to North South America
- Schoepfia spp, Schoepfia obovata White Beefwood, Schoepfia schreberi Island Beefwood
- Zygia latifolia, Clausena anisata, as Horsewood
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|
Beefwood Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.