Betrayal (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: betrayal.|
Betrayal can mean:
- Betrayal, a form of deception
- Betrayal, a Star Wars novel
- Betrayal, a Dragonlance novel by Jean Rabe.
- Betrayal (play), a play written by Harold Pinter in 1978
- Western betrayal, a popular term in several Central European nations
- The Great Betrayal, an autobiography written by Ian Smith
- Betrayal of the Left, a book of essays published in early 1941 by the Left Book Club
- Betrayal at Krondor, a DOS computer role-playing game developed by Dynamix
- "The Betrayal", an episode of the television series Seinfeld
- "Betrayal (movie)", a movie from 2003 with Erika Eleniak, Adam Baldwin and Julie Du Page.
Betrayal (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.