Brunswick railway station, Melbourne facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsBrunswick
Southbound view from Platform 1
|Address||Wilkinson Street, Brunswick
|Opened||9 September 1884|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Station status||Unstaffed station|
Brunswick railway station is on the Upfield line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the northern Melbourne suburb of Brunswick. It opened on 9 September 1884. The station is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.
Platforms & services
Brunswick has two side platforms. It is serviced by Metro Trains' Upfield line services.
- Upfield line: all stations services to Flinders Street
- Upfield line: all stations services to Upfield
Dysons operates two routes via Brunswick station:
- 508: Alphington station to Moonee Ponds Junction
- 509: Brunswick West to Barkly Square Shopping Centre
Yarra Trams operates one route via Brunswick station:
- 19: Coburg North to Elizabeth Street CBD
Brunswick railway station, Melbourne Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.