- This page was last modified on 26 November 2022, at 12:13.
Buffalo Wings & Rings facts for kids
|Founders||Haytham David, Nader Masadeh, Philip Schram|
|Headquarters||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
Number of locations
|56 USA, 24 International|
|Nader Masadeh (President and CEO) , Philip Schram|
|Products||Buffalo wings, sandwiches, gyros, chicken fingers, salads, quesadillas|
Number of employees
Founded in Cincinnati in 1984, Buffalo Wings & Rings was purchased in 2005 by a management team led by Philip Schram, Nader Masadeh, and Haytham David, each of whom took a senior management role with the company.
In 2008, Restaurant Business magazine named the company number one on its Future 50 list of growing chains.
The company has 80 units in the US, the Middle East, and Europe.
Nader Masadeh has served as the Chief Executive Officer since 2014, while Philip Schram serves as Chief Development Officer, and Haytham David as the Chief Executive Officer of International.
Masadeh was featured in the 7th-season premiere of Undercover Boss, which aired Sunday, December 20, 2015 on CBS. For a couple of weeks, CEO Masadeh worked undercover alongside employees, doing everything from washing dishes in a Cincinnati location, to serving tables in Chicago and prepping meals in Bardstown, Kentucky.
Awards and recognition
- Franchise Business Review's Top 40 Food and Beverage Franchises 2016
- "Best of Fest" award at the 16th annual Chicago Wingfest in 2015
- Number 1 Restaurant Chain for 2008 on the Restaurant Business "Future 50 List"
- "Data Devotee" Award - Fishbowl User Conference
- Ranked in 2018 by Entrepreneur Magazine as #12 in the full-service restaurant category.