Bunker (disambiguation) facts for kids
A bunker is a defensive military building.
Bunker can also mean:
- Bunker (golf), a sand trap on a golf course.
- A paintball bunker
- Bunker Tragedy
- Bunker fuel, the fuel carried by a ship for propulsion
- The Bunker, a 1978 book about the last days of Hitler
- The Bunker (movie) could mean two moviess:
- The Bunker (1981 movie), a movie based on the 1978 book
- The Bunker (2001 movie), with Jason Flemying
- Bunker Bean, a 1936 movie
- Bunker 13, a 2003 novel by Aniruddha Bahal
Bunker (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.