Burleigh Brewing Company facts for kids
|Headquarters||2 Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads, Queensland|
|Owner||Peta and Brennan Fielding|
Peta and Brennan Fielding started Burleigh Brewing in 2006. In 2015, they outgrew the original location and moved down the road to an expanded brewery and new tap house.
On the back of a successful brewing endeavour in Hawaii, and bothered by the lack of balance, character or soul in Queensland’s beer landscape, in 2006 Peta and Brennan started brewing. Burleigh Brewing was born on 1 July 2006 and set about pioneering the craft beer movement on the Gold Coast.
- Burleigh Big Head (4.2%) No-Carb Lager
- Burleigh Twisted Palm (4.2%) Tropical Pale Ale
- Burleigh 28 (4.8%) California Pale Ale
- Burleigh Fig Jam (7.0%) India Pale Ale
- Burleigh My Wife's Bitter (4.8%) English Ale
- Burleigh Black Giraffe (5.0%) Black Coffee Lager
- Burleigh Blonde (5.0%) Bier Garden Lager
- Burleigh Mid-Tide (3.0%) Ale
In 2012, the HEF won the Gold Medal for 'South German-Style Hefeweizen/Hefeweissbier' at the Brewer's Association World Beer Cup.
In 2013, the Burleigh Brewing Company was named as the 2013 Telstra Queensland Business of the Year. In 2014 the company was named the 2014 Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards Supreme Winner.
- Burleigh Big Head - World Beer Championships 2 x Silver medals
- Burleigh Twisted Palm - World Beer Championships Gold and silver medals
- Burleigh 28 - World Beer Championships 4 x Gold and 3 x Silver medals
- Burleigh Fig Jam - World Beer Championships 5 x Gold medals
- Burleigh My Wife's Bitter - World Beer Championships 2 x Gold medals
- Burleigh Black Giraffe - World Beer Championships 4 x Gold medals
Burleigh Brewing Company Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.