Christian (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Christian and christian.|
A Christian is person who believes in Christianity.
Christian may also mean:
- Christian (given name), a given name. Both men and women can be named "Christian". The name comes from the Latin word Christianus, meaning "follower of Christ". It has been commonly used as a name since the Middle Ages - especially amongst females
- Christian County, Kentucky
- Christian, the protagonist in John Bunyan's novel The Pilgrim's Progress
People who are only known by this name
- Christian (wrestler) (born 1973), ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Jason Reso
- Christian IV of Denmark, the king of Denmark-Norway from 1588 until his death
- Christian VII of Denmark (1749–1808), King of Denmark and Norway from 1766 to 1808, and the duke of Schleswig and Holstein. He was the son of King Frederick V of Denmark and Louise of Great Britain
Christian (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.