Dependency facts for kids
Dependency has a number of meanings:
- Dependency theory
- In project management, a dependency is a link amongst a project's terminal elements.
- In computer science, dependency is a state in which one object uses the functions of another object.
- Dependency theory is an economic worldview.
- A dependent area is a classification of territory.
- A dependent territory.
- Co-dependency is a state of behaviour.
- A chemical dependency is such a strong need for a substance in order for an animal (usually a person) to function properly.
- A former or current colony, such as those governed by the United Kingdom.
Dependency Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.