Elizabeth Fuller (illustrator) facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Elizabeth Anne Fuller (born 24 June 1957) is the illustrator of many New Zealand children's books; including Mrs. Wishy-Washy, My Brown Bear Barney, Best-Loved Bear. She was born in Hastings, New Zealand, daughter to Geoffrey and Margaret Fuller. Elizabeth went to primary and secondary schools in Hawke's Bay before attending Wellington School of Design. Before becoming a freelance illustrator Elizabeth worked as a Designer in the Graphics Department, Television New Zealand; Designer, Illustrator in Creative Department, Illotts Advertising, Wellington.
She is now living in Auckland with her family of her husband, Hugh, and three children. She continues to illustrate for the international market. Gardening and photography are two of Elizabeth's pursuits when not illustrating.
- 2002 The Best Dressed Bear written by Diana Noonan
- 2000 Apple, Banana, Cherry written by Joy Cowley
- 1995 The Best-Loved Bear written by Diana Noonan
- 1994 Song of the River written by Joy Cowley
- and over 60 other picture books and readers.
- 1997 Diploma of Visual Communications (Graphic Design)
- 1995 Aim Picture Book Award
- 2008 Gaelyn Gordon Award for 'A much loved book.'
Elizabeth Fuller (illustrator) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.